US Youth Soccer
1. All matches 2 x 45 min.
2. Ejected Players (red card) cannot continue playing for the rest of the game. She cannot be replaced by another player. She is allowed to play in the next game.
3. Substitutions can be made at any time that is approved by the match official. No re-entries allowed.
4. Event winner will be based on total points after schedule matches.
5. Point format:
6. If two or more teams are tied in the first place for total points after the 4 scheduled matches, the winner will be decided by:
7. The Event Committee will make all decisions on weather or rescheduling.
8. There are no appeals to Event Committee decisions.
Soccer news, tour tips & travel deals